Than Goodness it's Flavourless

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of TGI Fridays

“Than Goodness it's Flavourless”

Written on: 19/07/2011

On Saturday we visited this restaurant, myself, husband and 19yr old grandson.
We had had great experiences at TGIs in the past and thought it would be nice to re-visit, we were wrong.
We waited 25 minutes for a table, then another 20 for our food. When it arrived the burgers and chips were cold, they were re-placed quickly by hot ones but the burger buns had just been defrosted and were cold, chips were dry and withered. The burgers were tasteless and gave us bad indigestion, however the ribs were very tasty. The service from Joe was excellent, he was most apologetic and embarassed, we were not charged for the burgers.
The restaurant was very lively, most people seemed to be there for drinks, not many people were actually eating!
I reported my complaint to TGIs and their response was to send me a blank email,which I questioned and received no reply.
I would not have bothered with this restaurant if I had known the poor quality of the food.

• TGI Fridays Trafford Centre

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all