Terrible Customer Service!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

CopperCrazy's review of Pizza Hut

“Terrible Customer Service!”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by CopperCrazy (1 review written)

So, my mom always orders us two pizzas mine with just plain cheese and my sister's with pepporoni, bacon, ham with NO SAUCE. Well, about 50% of the time they get our order right. This was AT LEAST the 6th time our order was messed up my mom usually calls in to tell them they messed up, but I said no way last straw. I called in and told them this is at least the 6th time they have messed up our pizzas. They gave me meet lovers. Usually it's my sister's order that gets screwed up and they put sauce on it. Amyways, they precede to tell me my mom said "meat lovers" and I said no she didn't I've been vegetarian for 2 years there is no way she would order me a meat lovers. They said they would make us a new pizza if we came and picked it up. I told them no way am I driving 10 miles round trip and spending 30 minutes of my time because you screwed up the order again for the 6th time. I told them to deliver one, and they said they couldn't do that because I live too far away. well, that's not my problem is it? They screwed up the order. I said, deliver me a pizza or I'm never ordering from you guys again. They wouldn't, so that's that. They said they would credit my mom $10.00 and I said no way, a refund, but they couldn't do that apparently, so $10.00 credit I guess. Hey that's $1,000 of lost income a year, no more money from me or my mom.

• Pizza Hut, Wadsworth, Ohio

Restaurant name & location

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Quality of service