PIZZA EXPRESS GILTBROOK, NOTTINGHAM

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Pizza Express

“PIZZA EXPRESS GILTBROOK, NOTTINGHAM”

Written on: 26/10/2012

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY, THIS IS A WONDERFUL RESTAURANT AND I WILL BE GOING AGAIN VERY SOON! I VISITED ON THURSDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2012 AND WAS SAT WITH MY SON AND HUSBAND ON A TABLE NEAR THE BIG BAR. WE WERE SERVED BY A VERY HAPPY,PRETTY AND CHEERFUL YOUNG LADY WHO IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAKING OUR DRINKS ORDER ASKED IF MY SON WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MAKING SOME DOUGH SHAPES. WHICH HE LOVED! OUR FOOD CAME QUICKLY AND TASTED SUBLIME!... MY SON LOVED HIS DOUGH SHAPES AND SHE BOUGHT THEM AND ASKED WHETHER HE WOULD LIKE THEM WITH NUTELLA OR GARLIC BUTTER, WHICH HE WANTED NEITHER.. AS HE HAS A NUT ALLERGY, SO SHE OFFERED HIM SOME BETTY CROCKERS FUDGE ICING, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS EXTREMELY EFFICIENT AND HELPFUL OF HER! SHE TOOK OUR PLATES AWAY AND IMMEDIATELY RETURNED OFFERING THE DESSERT MENUS. I WAS TOO FULL SO I HAD A HOT CHOCOLATE WHICH WAS PERFECTION AND VERY WELL MADE. THE BILL WAS INEXPENSIVE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD AND OUR WAITRESS WAS A LOVELY GIRL... WE LEFT A GOOD TIP TO SAY THE LEAST. FOR A FREQUENT PIZZA EXPRESS GOER I WOULD SAY WITH CONFIDENCE THAT THIS PARTICULAR PIZZA EXPRESS IS ONE WELL WORTH VISITING. AND THE STAFF AS FAR AS I CAN SEE ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL,EFFICIENT, CHEERFUL AND WELL PRESENTED , ALL IN ALL A 11/10.

• PIZZA EXPRESS GILTBROOK

Restaurant name & location

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Child Friendly