worst pizza express ever

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Pizza Express

“worst pizza express ever”

Written on: 13/05/2012

On visiting Cambridge to visit my daughter we ( 5 of us ) went to pizza express in regent street cambridge. On arival we were greeted by the most miserable looking member of staff they could have put at front of house. This should of given us the message LEAVE now but we were hungry and have always had excellent food and service for many years at our local in Watford. At first the waiter wanted us to sit on two seperate tables and tutted when asked if the two could be pushed together.

The waiter who took the order was unfriendly and impatient.

When the food arrived it look ok. Four of us had pizza. 3 were soggy underneath but well done on the top so would not have been able to go back in oven. I tried to explain to the waiter that there was a problem but he was not interested.

I am angry at myself that we did not walk out but just sat there and ate and tried to make the best of things as I was having a day out with family.

Our bill came to £90 which is alot of money for pizza, pasta, and a drink. I know the cost of eating out is expensive and I don't mind if the quality is of a good standard and the service is good. Sometimes you can forgive a poor meal if the standard of service is good. A smile costs nothing.

I do not advise anyone to eat at this branch. Go to nandos down the road. Happy, helpful staff in there.

BUT if you are ever in watford, try a pizza there I am sure you will not be disapointed.

• Pizza Express

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual