Horrible Experience - Never again!!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Dipendra's review of Pizza Express

“Horrible Experience - Never again!!”

Written on: 13/11/2011 by Dipendra (1 review written)

What a horrible experience at Pizza Express in Windsor today. I have promised myself that I will never ever return back to this, or any Pizza Express restaurant ever again!! I might be a drop in the ocean for them, but they sure have lost me and my family as customers for good.

First off - waiting. We stood at the gate for about 15 minutes just to be seen by a waiter. The waitresses went past us a number of times but just wouldn't stop by to let us know there was waiting, which is normal around this part of the town ( I mean waiting ). Finally a waitress came by as a lot of people were now waiting and getting impatient. Then we were told the waiting is for 20 minutes. We had to wait for 40 minutes and although a 4 seater table stayed empty right in front of us, the staff just didn't bother.

Second, the service. This was the worst experience we've had in a long time. The waitress wouldn't wait for a minute to let us decide the starter and said she would come back and left us with just half the order. By this time we were too hungry and decided to go straight onto the main course - only of course, there was no one to see us again. When I finally called out for one after about 10 minutes, she told (yes, the tone was quite rude and telling) me to wait and that she'd be with us in a minute - only a minute turned two, and two turned five and five turned ten. In the end we decided not to eat and left the restaurant hungry, after having eaten a pathetic toasted bread that cost us about 5 quid.

The only thing they did quick was to get the bill. I felt they really didn't want us around. Well, there you go Pizza Express, I for one will never return!!

• Windsor

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual