The worst restaurant / service I have ever had!! Appalling!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Pizza Express

“The worst restaurant / service I have ever had!!...”

Written on: 26/10/2011

Okay, so we entered the restaurant in Staines around 7, we had booked a table but were having to wait by the door before someone came up to us for a few minutes. Finally, we weren't shown to our table, but pointed to it from across the room. After about 10 mins of waiting, our order was taken. We ordered a starter and 2 pizzas, neither me or my parter we offered the choice of peppers as stated on the menu. Starter was randomly plonked on the table, and the pizzas followed after. A waiter dropped a class near our table, a piece of glass actually hit my foot, no apology given. Waiters swept up around our feet! Plates were removed by grabbing the cutlery off both of them. When ordering dessert, I specifically asked for no fruit sauce on my cheesecake, surprise surprise it arrived with it drenched in the sauce. It took 5 minutes to grab the attention of a waiter (we were served by a different one each time) and another 5 minutes to get a replacement dessert. Once finishing it took 15 minutes to get the bill, we were close to walking out! I have been telling all my clients and friends never to go there. STAY AWAY! You would get better service at McDonalds.

• Pizza Express Staines

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all