fat dogs good

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“fat dogs good”

Written on: 30/10/2013

they made aidan fat and now everytime he sits on a chair it brakes.
they always hit on you. they blown up a cow, all you see is stupid big macs that make people fat,they used them as bunkers in the army.fy his is an exceptional little phrase which can be used in any situation, whether it be orthodox or unorthodox. Furthermore I hope that anyone who uses this cracking little nugget of pure wit uses it well, as the results could be explosive.
thumbs upthumbs down
+272This is a great diss, which implies that their birth was a big mistake, caused by a failed condom. Perfect to use to someone who you think has no purpose of doing anything, and just tries to target you for no reason.
thumbs upthumbs down
+266I literally laughed my ass off off when I read this, so going to use it at school!
More comments about Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

2Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is
+198GREAT! I love this! I am so going to use it on everybody! This is the best insult in the world! I don't think anybody will hate this diss!
thumbs upthumbs down
+109Nice! I actually laughed at this one! I might try this one on a woman although it will fail horribly. I want to see their reaction!

• Mcdonalds

Restaurant name & location

• Several times a week

How often do you eat here?

• Intimate