Childish, unprofessional staff.

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Childish, unprofessional staff.”

Written on: 20/10/2013

Went into the restaurant at 10:52 and asked if I could order lunch instead of breakfast. The staff member advised that I would have to wait 8 minutes before I could do that. I don't think that it's great customer service to limit what type of food a person wants to eat at what time but if that's their policy then no problem. I told the gal I didn't want to wait so I'd head down the sidewalk to Tim Hortons (had to be back at work within a certain time period). I didn't say it in a mean or condesending tone because it's not a staff policy but the restaurants but instead of saying something like sorry about that the staff behind the counter made fun of my comment about going elsewhere along with another staff member I walked past on the way out the door.

I know McDonalds hires young staff but I didn't realize they trained them to act like childish, unprofessional staff. The store has now lost that sale along with any future transactions I would have made with them. I'll also advise my coworkers who frequent the location to go elsewhere which is easy because there are so many food options in the area so they also lost several other transactions.

• Mcdonalds

Restaurant name & location

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual