Cold Food, Cold Coffee & questionable staff

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Cold Food, Cold Coffee and questionable staff”

Written on: 20/06/2013

We drink a lot of coffee, McWraps and Egg White McMuffins.
Our Mc Wraps and egg white McMuffins are most often cold at this store. This morning I asked "can you deliver warm Egg White McMuffins" which they replyed "sure." They were warm this time however our decaffeinated coffee was cold. My husband yesterday asked if the wraps could be delivered warm. They said "they're made to order." If they are made to order they need to keep them in the cooker longer because they're cold and don't think any of this is healthy.
Our other experience at this location has been good with the exception of what appeared to be the manager communicating and training new staff improperly right in front of their customers who were ordering and waiting. I am a sales/communication trainer and would like to have had this to show 'what not to do.' She later went and sat down at a table yelling back to a staff person behind the counter asking "can you throw me______" at which point a pen or something came flying threw the air. This happened around 5:30p with the store being very busy. In my opinion none of this presented the experience you are trying to achieve.

• Alexandria Minnesota North Location off of Hwy 29

Restaurant name & location

• Several times a week

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented