bad customer service

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

tsaye2013's review of McDonalds

“bad customer service”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by tsaye2013 (1 review written)

I went to the mcdonald's located at 11749 Plano Rd, Dallas,Texas,75243
I came into this location 06-02-2013 at about 10:35AM to order my breakfast, i went inside place an order for number 11 the steak eggs an cheese bagel, not only did it take about 15 minutes for me to recieve my food, when i did recieve it my bagel was passed around and then bagged for me, i took my order and walked to my vehicle, i decided to open the bag, when i did, it was so greasy that wrap around started to fall apart, causing my sandwich to appear soggy, so i went back inside and spoke with the manager(blad african american male) he said i would get another sandwich within 2 minutes he handed me the same bag i complained about and the exact same sandwich, i was so disgusted by the way he treated me, no one deserves to be treated like that. I've always enjoyed mcdonald's until i visited this location. I refuse to eat the sandwich and i took photos of it and threw it away, because they made me a garbage sandwich.

Please Contact me at 214-908-1751

• Mcdonald's (Forest Lane and Plano Rd dallas,Texas,75243

Restaurant name & location

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual