Fries with Lies!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

FROMFRIESTOLIES's review of McDonalds

“Fries with Lies!”

Written on: 01/05/2013 by FROMFRIESTOLIES (1 review written)

I love Mcdonalds, even if it is unhealthy, now, I'm 16 and every Sunday night my mother's money goes into the bank at around 10:30pm, since we live close to both a bank AND Mcdonalds I can get a meal before closing time. My entire family gets something. My dad gets a Mayo Burger, my mother does to. I get a BOX OF 20 Nuggets and 2 large fries to myself. (Greedy) My sister does the same. Now, I took the time to count my nuggets one night to find out I had only been given 16 OUT OF 20!!!!

My sister was shocked by this and decided to count hers. 17 OUT OF 20. What the hell Mcdonalds. We had already left so my mom wouldn't go back, our fries both large remember didn't even come out of the top, half a carton if that.

I realize it's late Mcdonalds staff but pull your finger out. And another thing, a couple time this has happened in the day time,due to what the people before me had ordered my food sometimes tastes of what the staff had handled moments ago (Nuggets would taste like Onion rings etc.) And it's just not right. I hope a manager or staff of this restaurant sees this. Some please send it to them as I cannot. If you think someone already has your wrong.

SEND THIS TO THE BIG M!

• MACDONALDS

Restaurant name & location

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Child Friendly