Waiting Waiting Waiting

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Waiting Waiting Waiting”

Written on: 24/04/2013

On Monday April 22 at 6:30am I am going thru the drive thru window at McDonald in Amite, La, due to time issues of going to the airport to catch a flight. I was asked to pull forward and did so, I then proceeded to run into the McDonald's and go the the restroom while waiting on a gravy biscuit. Hurriedly I went back to my car after using the restroom, waiting for my gravy biscuit. I then went back into the McDonald's and asked the attendent for my order, she informed me that I was waiting on the gravy to be heated. I then say a man opening a can, and having a good time while doing so, I informed the gentleman I was in a hurry due to going to the airport. With much hesitation he took his time and I then ask for the manager and was informed Clarence was the manager-- the gentleman opening the can and not helping me. This manager is terrible. He never helped, he never addressed me, all he did is make a remark that I could not hear.

• McDonald's in Amite, Louisiana

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Krockemore123's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2013

Its funny because McDonalds dosent sell gravy biscuit. So i think that might have been Whataburger.