Rubbish customer service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Rubbish customer service”

Written on: 20/10/2012

It's midnight, just left work yet I'm probably the politest customer this fat little guy has had. I ordered large fries and a fish fillet.

The chips came hard, overcooked and unsalted and the burger came with cheese (I'm lactose intolerant so can't handle cheese) which I realised a second after he handed me my bag and so I apologised and asked could I have one with no cheese? He leaned in towards me with his arms crossed, smiled (for the first time)and said "No." THAT B*****D! He can't do that.

He didn't even give me my receipt so I wasn't sure if I could get a refund. Unlikely when I couldn't even get an exchange.

But I have never put up with "this" before so I just walked away. Had a few of my disgusting fries (which came with no sauces or napkins)and gave my burger away. Went all the way home starving. I am never spending my money at this sh*tty place again.

• McDonalds, Commercial Road

Restaurant name & location

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Casual