Strangely...I am lovin it!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Squarehair's review of McDonalds

“Strangely...I am lovin it!”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by Squarehair (4 reviews written)

I know I’m in a minority, but I honestly think McDonald’s is great. The food isn’t the best, but then you’re not paying top dollar (A meal costs the same as you might pay for a sandwich somewhere else) so expectations need to be set accordingly.

My favourite things about McDonalds are the coffee (which always exceeds expectations. I get one every morning and I save a fortune versus what I’d pay at Costa, Starbucks or the like and the quality is just as good) and the Chicken (It the cheapest place to buy food made from chickens that have been reared well). The staff at least the ones in Coatbridge are great. Really helpful, smiley and chatty (even when they are clearly very busy).

If I do have any moans (and they aren’t loud) it is that 1 in 10 drive-thru experiences used to end with a light order (I never got any extras – ever!!!), but I now check before driving off – Which saves everyone a whole load of hassle.

• Coatbridge

Restaurant name & location

• Several times a week

How often do you eat here?

• Casual