Food is good. Service is bad

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Food is good. Service is bad”

Written on: 28/04/2012

I love Mcdonalds food. Ive been eating there for years. Until suddenly its like my local Mcdonalds stopped training the order takers. About the past 5 times they have had major trouble getting my order right. Not only that but hey sometimes have a extremely hard time understanding me. I just went there today and i was sitting in my car for 10 minutes telling the order taker my food i wanted. I just said i wanted a grilled chicken snack wrap with no ranch or sauce. She put that on and a grilled chicken sandwich. I told her to take the sandwich off and she took off the snack wrap. I told her to put it back on and she did. So again i told her take off the sandwich she said. "Sir the snack wrap either comes grilled or fried". That had nothing to do with what i told her to do. I also ordered coffee which came cold. Lately Mcdonalds have had really stupid order takers its not that hard to listen.

• Mcdonalds