Never again

• Quality of food

Guest's review of KFC

“Never again ”

Written on: 25/08/2013

Me and my mum went to the kfc in coventry wyken. I ask for a boneless banquet (which was cold). It should of cost £5.60 but inside it cost us £15.60 because I gave them a £20 note and they gave me £4.40 change. I tould the men who work there I gave you a £20 note and he insisted I only gave £10. The wonmen who worked there opend the till and added all the monye up and she said to the men who served us yes she did give you £20 and the man was still insisting he was right and didn't even say sorry. Everyone in kfc was looking and they didn't even give me the drink I paid for. I will neaver be returning there again and I hope this never happens to any one because it made me feel very small.
When I paid it said on the receipt £14.40 change which meant I paid with a £20 note when I told the man this he said I just press any button on the till I don't put the really cost on there which he should do.

• KFC