No longer worth my time or money

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

ChrissyS's review of KFC

“No longer worth my time or money”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by ChrissyS (7 reviews written)

Don't get me wrong I love some of KFC's food but on a recent visit ive not been impressed at all. On my most recent visit on my lunch from work I decided to eat in and was tucking in to my KFC lunchbox when a staff member started to sweep the floor around me. Ive no issue with the sweeping its great to see they care enough to do it but what angered me was that the young girl sweeping left a pile of rubbish, bits of food and hair in a pile right next to where I was seated and then walked off. The sight of this while still eating im afraid has really put me off KFC. This might be due to me being pregnant and having a sensitive constitution but everytime I think of KFC now I just see that pile of rubbish and it makes me feel sick. Im also not happy that my local KFC is now halal my partner refuses to eat there at all now as its against his principles, what happened to choice for all. Afterall there are some faiths in this country like Sikhs for example that cannot eat halal meat so to please one part of the community they have alienated another. Its time to eat elsewhere no matter how good their chicken is..

• Kings Heath