Not very impressed-Merthyr Tydfil

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Jim90's review of Harvester Restaurants

“Not very impressed-Merthyr Tydfil”

Written on: 11/06/2012 by Jim90 (1 review written)

We arrived there and there was 9 of us, the woman greeting us was lovely an arranged to put tables together for us all to fit together, our waiter took ages to come and order our food, we ordered and our food took a good 40 minutes to come out but I thought nothing of it as it was 9 of us! A few friends ordered raw and got a medium steak, others ordered medium n got a rare but my friend who was pregnant ordered well done and she got served rare! They missed out sausages out on the mixed grill but our waiter was very apologetic for that. I ordered the combo so i had some boneless bbq ribs and a chicken
Breast- the chicken breast was all watery ontop but i thought it was a sauce, and the ribs had more fat on them than meat.We left at around 9.30 and was up all night with cramps and popping to the loo, I woke up a number of times but woke up at 4.30 and was sick a few times before 6.30 when I had to call my boss. My nan was ill yesterday so I just thought it was a bug- updated my status on Facebook only to be told that my two other friends are ill now too.. I think it's fair to say we won't be going there again.