dirty dishes etc!!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

geffsue's review of Harvester Restaurants

“dirty dishes etc!!”

Written on: 09/05/2012 by geffsue (1 review written)

my family and I went to harvester llandarcy yesterday there were 6 of us, myself, husband, daughter, son in law and two grandaughters....we were seated, told to go to the slalad bar, the bowls were all dirty, we asked for more, they were also dirty, they looked as if they had been washed in dirty water. the salad looked as if it had been standing ages, the granite salad bar itself was dirty,looked as if 100 children had been there with sticky fingers, I was telling my husband then a lady did go and wash it. most of the sauces were empty, the lady did say she was gong to refill them...this by now had totaly put me off, if it was just me and my husband we would have walked out, but our grandchildren were hungry as it was an after school treat..(early bird menu)When our meals came out the chips were all reheated...then the lovely waitress came to ask if all ok, I was embarressed by now to complain again, and just eat what we could..must say the gammon was nice....I used to go to this restraunt lots a few years ago, it had gone downhill!!. never will we go there again.....AVOID!!

• havester llandarcy neath , west glamorgan

Restaurant name & location