Dont go there. trust me.

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Nothappywithyou's review of Harvester Restaurants

“Dont go there. trust me.”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by Nothappywithyou (1 review written)

Went to the dartford bridge harvester on princess road dartford at easter i had chicken in a sort of flatbread with a portion of fries and a portion of king prawn and dips however what turned up was the main meal (stone cold )i waited for the rest of the meal thats when i noticed the meal was cold. i called the member of staff over that was serving our table and explained to her that the meal was stone cold and that the fries king prawns and dips were missing apart from that i said it is fine and she said nothing untill she returned then said sort of lame sorry. the meal was microwaved on its return i could tell by the bread as it went hard quiet quickly .at the end the woman gave me a card to do a online review so here it is, this is my second review and also my last as i wont be going there ever again i have lived in dartford 53 years and if you are reading this managment of harvester or anyone from there please dont send me a letter of excuse again with 10 pound offer off my bill i tore the last one up have had your chance. please dont email meagain as it will end up deleted not even looked at.

• Quality of service