HARVESTER LIBERTY STADIUM - SWANSEA

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

welshcouple's review of Harvester Restaurants

“HARVESTER LIBERTY STADIUM - SWANSEA”

Written on: 10/04/2012 by welshcouple (1 review written)

Had a very long day as we were up at 5:30 am to take part in a swimming competition in swansea national pool 160 mile round trip - at 3:00 pm we left the pool and went to harvester next door to the swansesa football ground (liberty stadium).
I ordered the combo - half rack of ribs and chicken portion and my wife and daughter ordered the gammon - the waitress coaxed me into a new harvester idea of having the meat off the bone - i said i wasn't sure but she assured me they were very popular - so i decided to go for off the bone.
within 10 minutes our food duly arrived - chips looked old and were stone cold - my ribs arrived ON the bone my chicken looked as if it had been standing for a long time - cold - shriveled - and so so small my wife thought it was a drum stick we complained and was offered fresh chips but these were old ones re heated - complained and ended up just paying for drinks - thank you Andrew. Harvester has really gone down hill - i have a feeling this will be another - M F I - WOOLWORTHS - FOCUS DIY etc etc - they will no longer be trading in the near future poor poor POOR - sort your game out harvester or you will be history - 1/10 please note we are not fussy eaters or moaners its was just very poor quality - dave

• swansea - liberty stadium

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual