honest description of local popular restaurant.

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

peardrop's review of Harvester Restaurants

“honest description of local popular restaurant.”

Written on: 03/03/2012 by peardrop (1 review written)

For the people who know me better will know i'm a tough cookie to please and praise has been in short supply when maybe it was needed. I have also been in the catering industry and believe me it can be hard, i've also lived in europe for a few years so without the big headedness i know a bit about food. So what makes me happy is to praise something when it is deserved and at the appropriate time. The details of this restaurant are below. I go to this restaurant once a month with my friends and have done it for a while. Here goes, Service good even when busy staff responsive and polite, food well cooked with good portion control, pricing overall is excellent in my view taking into account its size ( which is not small ) overheads, location etc. Granted it may not be atmospheric and they are a large chain but i have always felt comfortable and happy to return when i leave and that's important. In short if you want good food, service and price eat here. On a serious note i honestly have no connection whatsoever or know any of its staff trust me on that. Go eat and have a good time all the best.

• The Harvester in Haywards Heath

Restaurant name & location

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Davidmiller23's Response to peardrop's Review

Written on: 24/05/2012

I must go and give it a try...

Johnwataboy's reply to Davidmiller23's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2013

Hi Davidmiller23
I gather you are referring to Harvester as in the written review by 'peardrop'. But Harvester ...where? What village, town, city or county ? If I knew where, then I may be tempted to join you if it is as good as peardrop claims it to be, that is of course if it isn't a couple of hundred miles away from where I live.