Terrible Experience

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

toppara's review of Harvester Restaurants

“Terrible Experience ”

Written on: 22/11/2011 by toppara (2 reviews written)

14th November my wife and I took my eldery parents to the Harvester Boston Manor. All started OK with the waitress asking us for our drinks order however we had to wait for some time before being asked for our food order. We waited for about 45 minutes after ordering before I had to find the waitress to ask how long the meals would be. She seemed unintrested then told me that they were very busy as they had a large party in - the restaurant other than the large party was otherwise not at all busy. I explained that my parents were eldery and the heating was not on and my mother was feeling the cold all I wanted to know was how long the meals would be. She did come and tell us that our meals were to be plated next. After about a further 10 minutes our meals did come - they were only luke warm. We were not happy and were just pleased to pay up and leave.
I wrote the comments on the Harvester feed back web page to their customer service but as expected heard nothing - says it all. We have used that Harvester for many years I don't expect that means anything to an organisation who cannot be bothered to reply to feedback comments.

• Harvester Boston Manor, London

Restaurant name & location

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual