Worst day of my life, we usually attend the Harvester weekly.

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

elmdon25's review of Harvester Restaurants

“Worst day of my life, we usually attend the Harvester...”

Written on: 01/07/2011 by elmdon25 (1 review written)

We went to the Harverster in Coleshill, we usually go on a weekly basis and its always been OK. However Sunday was a very busy day and we expected a wait for a table, we were given a table after a short wait of 1/2 hr.
we placed an order for three meals, and waited and waited and waited, 10 people who were seated after us in our section were serverd their food before us, I called the waitress over and complained about the wait. asking to speak to the manager, I complained about the wait we had had over 1hr and forty miniutes since giving our order, His response was well the meal will be platerd up in a miniute do you want it or not. The rest of the party agreed top wait for the meal, The manager agreed to knock off some money for the dreadful service. He deducted the bill by half,
Dont bother to go here unless you like a long wait for a meal that would take 1/2hr at the most to produce at home. shoddy service on par with Faulty Towers, and stroppy staff that serve luke warm food.....
Never Recommended.

• Coleshill west midlands.

Restaurant name & location

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's Response to elmdon25's Review

Written on: 16/07/2011

The squeaky wheel syndrome. I hardly think a restaurant deserves one star if it's usually fine but terrible just the one time