Conned by Nectar voucher offer

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Cafe Rouge

“Conned by Nectar voucher offer”

Written on: 27/09/2013

I bought vouchers via the Nectar card scheme for Cafe Rouge. I used a couple a few weeks ago and all was fine. Yet when I went to pay with them at the Basingstoke branch this Wednesday they flatly refused to accept them as my friend and I had had the set lunch. The voucher does not state any exceptions.I have since contacted Nectar who say that categorically they should have accepted the vouchers. Not only would they not accept the vouchers but they were very rude about it as well.
While the food and service is not bad I wouldn't bother with them. It is also a worry that when you try to contact them on the number on their main website that the phone switches to a recorded message saying that the person is out. When I tried to contact them via the main number on their Tragus company website thatis not available either - seems a bit suspicious to me......

• Cafe Rouge Basingstoke