absolutely awful

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

adhaylock's review of Brewers Fayre

“absolutely awful”

Written on: 12/04/2013 by adhaylock (1 review written)

Attended the Brewers Fayre at Brampton in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire on 9 April 2013. We have been before so knew not to expect much. But this was absolutely terrible. We sat down at 4.25 was served at 4.50 where we ordered most of our dinners from the eat before 5pm (2 for £10.99), range.

Our food eventually arrived at 5.40. My husband ordered pork ribs which were burnt beyond recognition, my eldest ordered bangers and mash where the sausages were also very well done. My youngest seem to get away with a good meal of a burger and chips and finally my meal which was tomato quiche which was ok, but I would not order it again.

My sons wanted an afters so they tried to order chocolate sundae and chocolate fudge cake. The cake was out of stock so my eldest decided not to order anything.

When the bill arrived we had been charged for the cake and the 2 of £10.99 offer had not been deducted from the charges.

We were not the only ones that afternoon who had problems .... on another table there were out of stock of Cod and on another table they did not put any mushy peas on their plates. Another couple waited for nearly 40 minutes before being served.

I will never go back to this place again!

• Brampton Hut Huntingdon

Restaurant name & location

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Child Friendly