Brewers Fayre Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

sandrawyatt's review of Brewers Fayre

“Myself and a friend went for dinner at the flagstaff,...”

Written on: 21/10/2011 by sandrawyatt (1 review written)

Myself and a friend went for dinner at the flagstaff, this was the second visit the first being a total disaster, the waitress was rude, extremely slow and when I complained she said it wasn't her problem. The following day I called and complained and was told that it was this girls last day, that to me did not excuse her behaviour. The lady I spoke with was really nice and she sent me a voucher for £15.00, myself and the same friend have been again tonight (Friday) what a change the service was fantastic, the waitress and the guy behind the bar were really really nice, they served us with a smile was so polite and couldn't do enough to help, the food well it was delicious, we had main and starter and I could not see any room for improvement, it was quite busy but we didn't have to wait to long for our food. Our surroundings were very pleasant and everything was what I hoped for. Thankyou.

• Flagstaff Island Ashby de la Zouch leicestershire

Restaurant name & location

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all