Wonderful wedding caterers

KaylynBruce's review of The Dimblebee Catering Company Leicester & Rutland

“Wonderful wedding caterers”

Written on: 16/10/2016 by KaylynBruce (1 review written)

Whow what an amazing day we had last Saturday 30th July 2016 made even more amazing from our wonderful wedding caterers the Dimblebee Catering team.
From my first early chats over the phone to our first meeting and a year in the planning the team were so very professional, always made us feel so warm and welcome when we popped over at our menu taster we could of sat and chatted all day with the person I dealt with's amazing food creations and great company these guys aren't just a business but the most lovely caring kind family too.
On the big day the food was just as delicious as our wedding menu taster, the person I dealt with worked so very hard and the guy was always on hand if we needed him and making sure our guests were happy relaxed and enjoying the wedding breakfast. The team were smart helpful and delivered a great job, or family and friends absolutely loved the delicious table sharing bbq foods it was fun and effective gave a real talking point, relaxed and cool but delicious and looked amazing too.
Guys I hope too enjoyed the day as much as we did and our family and friends too your very special to us and our family thank you for being a huge part of our day take care love