Amazing Hog Roast for our Wedding

dippydi3's review of Ribble Valley Hog Roast, Lancashire

“Amazing Hog Roast for our Wedding”

Written on: 11/08/2012 by dippydi3 (1 review written)

Dear Andrew,

Just a quick note to say thank you so much for the amazing catering job for our wedding on the 4th of August. Everything was perfect and we were extremely impressed with how professional you all were. It took me a long time to choose which company I wanted to provide the hog roast - and I definitely chose the right one.

All our guests commented on how fantastic it was.

The Hog itself was roasted to perfection and absolutely succulent and the crackling was perfect!

All the salads, which were freshly prepared on the day, were delicious and kindly adjusted to suit my preferences!

The 5 desserts were absolutely heavenly!

The service was second to none, and each member of staff went out of their way to ensure that everything was perfect and exactly as we wanted.

Thank you once again for helping to ensure that our wedding day was the best day of our lives and one to remember for always. I would strongly recommend Ribble Valley Hog roast - and am trying to sneak in a 40th celebration so i can enjoy some more of that delicious hog!!

Dianne and Mark