Superb food & utmost professionalism

LauraMcA's review of Easy Gourmet Ltd, London

“Superb food and utmost professionalism”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by LauraMcA (1 review written)

After our caterer had an accident 3 weeks before the wedding and was unable to provide the catering, we were recommended Easy Gourmet by our florist. The level of professionalism and ability to make me feel at ease was incredibly reassuring. Marie-Laure matched the budget and dishes I had already chosen and made some subtle improvements which made all the difference on the day. She was also able to hire in all the crockery, tables and cutlery which took a weight off my mind.

On the day the dishes looked amazing - served on beautiful vintage plates and wooden boards - and the food was superb and much commented on by guests. The vegetarian (I am vegetarian) options were very very good, especially the puy lentils and I am told the fish and meat was brilliant too.

I would not hesitate to recommend Easy Gourmet to anyone who needs their caterer to take on the planning, reflect your dream dishes and make your day as hassle free catering-wise as it can be.

Easyreview's Response to LauraMcA's Review

Written on: 17/07/2012

Thank you Laura for this really lovely review.. we are happy that we made your day a successful event..
best wishes