Your New Best Friend

CattDog's review of Ragdoll

“Your New Best Friend”

Written on: 09/04/2013 by CattDog (1 review written)

Ragdolls are undeniably the best cats ever. Want a dog but don't have room? Get a Ragdoll. Want a floppy amusing kid friendly cat? Get a Ragdoll. Ragdolls are perfect for any age, they are fun and playful, yet gentle and caring. They are definitely people cats, they love people. They are also really docile, so if you get one MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT INSIDE! I cannot stress this enough! If they get attacked, they WILL NOT fight back. I know this from experience. (RIP Jasper <3). My 2 knew Ragdoll babies are kept inside at all times. They are good by themselves, with other Ragdolls, and with other animals if socialised from a young age. Ragdolls are loyal and like to follow you around to keep you company, and they are smart! I taught my old Ragdoll to beg, fetch and jump up walls... :3 They are perfect cats, and I strongly recommend you getting one.