Laminate flooring Birmingham

Guest's review of Floors Direct Ltd - www.floorsdirectltd.co.uk

“Laminate flooring Birmingham”

Written on: 20/09/2011

Floors Direct LTD have contacted Review Centre regarding the reviews published. Established in 2010 the company has 1 years experience in the laminate flooring business. Offering flooring services to clients throughout the local, national and international area. we provided the following phone number should you want to contact them directly: 0121 328 5391

• Laminate

Type

Galipthomas's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2013

Order and delivery of samples was easy and quick and extremely helpful. I am glad I choose Floors Direct Midlands LTD and also with the service provided by them, as they have wide range of choice of laminate flooring I picked is amazing I liked it so much that when I buy a house in near future am gonna get the same flooring in there as well also it looked great after it was fitted, also have recommended one of my friend already cheers