Do not be fooled

Courtney191's review of 1st Choice Carpets www.1stchoicecarpets.co.uk

“Do not be fooled ”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by Courtney191 (1 review written)

Do not be fooled by there website they look very good on there
But trust me they are not they advertise rock bottom prices which most are this is because
These carpets are rejects by manufacture's. they are also saying you could win a
Holiday at fristral bay DON'T believe this no one will win it its flat a director
Just people please please take note of what people are saying
On this review site they are rubbish once they've got your money
That's when the problems and excuses come so you all have been warned Oh
And one more thing the thing said about bad fitters on here that have been changed they haven't they are

• Carpet

Type

Manurich's Response to Courtney191's Review

Written on: 06/12/2013

it's quite funny when an ex stealing employee who got arrested for this puts on an utter load of rubbish, funny thing is ever since he has gone , our company has never run so well , and as for our fitting teams , we do hundreds and hundreds of jobs a year , very rarely there may be an occasional mishap like with any business but its how we deal with that which sets us apart , we don't ask all our satisfied customers to do reviews , but if we did , we would have 5 stars , its only the odd customer who puts reviews on sites like this because they feel they have been let down but there are 2 sides to every story ,

Courtney191's reply to Manurich's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

Right let's get things straight for a start I've never
Been an employee of yours but however I know the
Person in question he did not get arrested at all
He went to the police station of his own accord
And was acquited of any wrong doing I'm am an old
Customer of yours and would never use your services again
As your ex employee does all my work now just leave h alone
He has a new job as of March and just wants to get on with his life ok

Manurich's reply to Courtney191's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

O.K you want to get things straight , then fine, stop acting like an ex customer , your boyfriend had no choice but to hand himself in, he has fleeced my company of thousands that i have spent years building up because i have always trusted people that worked for me, Once more i don't know where you get off putting on here that carpets we stock are rejects , cos they come straight from the manufacturers , stop putting such ridiculus comments on sites like this just because your boyfriend lost his job , Im sure who ever he is starting work for in march would love a reference from me ..