ONE BIG RIP OFF

Guest's review of Vanish Powerpowder Large Area Carpet Cleaner

“ONE BIG RIP OFF”

Written on: 28/05/2013

I have a tip if you are thinking of buying this product, "don’t do it". You will get better results with a bucket of warm soapy water and a cloth. I bought it this morning, came home and put it on my carpet straight away while everyone was out so there was no chance of anyone walking all over it. I gave it a good 40 mins and then tried to hoover it up, I say tried because it takes forever to get it up, plus it leaves a white film all over your TV, tables, window ledges, mirrors etc, so not only does it take forever to hoover but you then have to go round dusting and polishing, I wouldn't have minded so much if the results had been worth it but there was absolutely no difference in my carpet, which now feels sticky, yuk. I am going to write and ask for my money back and these people should be done for false advertising. I would have given it 0 stars but it won’t let you.