Great buy always works for me!

Cezhu's review of Vanish Powerpowder Large Area Carpet Cleaner

“Great buy always works for me!”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by Cezhu (1 review written)

I hope this review helps! I've been using this product since it launched (I'm using it as I write). I have light cream carpets on my stairs and in all our upstairs rooms which as you can imagine are a nightmare to maintain. We've been living here for two years and I haven't had to use a carpet cleaner as this vanish cleaner does a great job. My carpet always looks like new!! We get dark areas were we walk regularly but this powder gets rid of is easily. I recommend this to my aunt who has a busy household (7 kids and 2 dogs its hectic!) but she's used the powder today a loves it! The carpets smell fresh and the carpets look brighter! I have troublesome stains I use vanish foam which gets rid of them. If you're in need of a deep clean use a carpet cleaner I recommend the rug doctor as I used this in our old house it's great. Then use vanish powder every couple of weeks to maintain them.