Amazing!

Hellysmelly's review of Vanish Powerpowder Large Area Carpet Cleaner

“Amazing!”

Written on: 18/06/2012 by Hellysmelly (1 review written)

I have a white rug. I have 2 young children and 2 elderly westie dogs. My rug was very mucky and, due to an incontinent dog, smelling less than desirable! I've tried everything to get it clean and smelling fresh. I've used my Vac and given it a 'wet clean'' and I've been on my hands and knees scrubbing it with a multitude of cleaning products. This was my last attempt before throwing the rug away.
It's so easy to use. Just sprinkle on and rub in with a soft brush, wait 20 minutes, Hoover and hey presto a clean, fresh smelling carpet. Just done rug number 2 and my house now smells less like a public toilet and more like a clean home!
Will be using this regularly. Thank you Vanish. Finally you have created a product that actually does whatnot says on the tin!

I bought this product from Wilkos for £4.50.

Simple_User's Response to Hellysmelly's Review

Written on: 01/08/2012

I smell a dodgy review from the manufactures by HellySmelly!!

Waste of time, DON'T BUY!!