Really impressed with results...

mostlycaroline's review of Vanish Powerpowder Large Area Carpet Cleaner

“Really impressed with results...”

Written on: 15/01/2012 by mostlycaroline (1 review written)

...but it's not as easy as it looks on the tv!

I've been at it for an hour now - the powder really sinks into the carpet, will have to do another scrub to get it out.

My carpet is creamy coloured, living room rug - gets the second most wear in the house after the stairs. It was grubby, a couple of pale drink stains etc - it's come up as new. Even my husband noticed the difference.

It's not easy, it's not the 20 minutes it promises. I've emptied the hoover 3 times and will be doing another. But the results speak for themselves! :)

Princesskip's Response to mostlycaroline's Review

Written on: 23/01/2012

I don't think all the hard work is worth the results! I took a before and after photo (yes I'm a geek!) and there wasn't much difference! and i did the bit near the door twice! it does look better I admit but not as clean as they made out it was going to be!