The worst service in london

Aleister's review of Housekeepers London - www.housekeeperslondon.co.uk

“The worst service in london”

Written on: 05/05/2013 by Aleister (1 review written)

There are many cleaning agencies doing a great job - this is not one of them.

We tried three different cleaners with this agency.

The first one, on her first day, broke an expensive lamp and left visible cobwebs and dust devils in the living room (we hadn't been home for a while, so a bit of stuff had piled up...).

Troubles happen, and we thought to give the agency another possibility. We didn't ask for a refund, only for a different cleaner.

Who did a good job - the first day. Then she basically stopped cleaning altogether: we found new cobwebs, stains on the windows, and so on. To top it all, she ruined an antique piece of furniture.

We tried a third cleaner, and that almost looked like a joke. She literally couldn't tidy up a bed, and she loft the gas open in the kitchen. It was by short luck that I smelt it and closed it in time.

We wrote a, quite patient, mail to the agenxy, explaining them the problems we had had, and saying that because of that problems we didn't want their service anymore. They didn't even bother to reply.

One last word to the wise. I work in marketing, and I would bet that the positive review above mine is made by the agency itself. The wording they use and the flow of the review is not that of a typical real review.

This is only an opinion; everything else I wrote is not.

Stay away from this agency. Stay well, well away.