poor customer servi e & miss leading

Guest's review of The Caravan Club Caravan Insurance www.caravanclub.co.uk

“poor customer servi e and miss leading”

Written on: 13/06/2012

Booked policy online docs came through with major flaws spoke to call centre terrible customer service simple it was tough the girl even said they were trying to sort out web site as there were errors end result much higher premium as a member u expect better service so my advice go else where also their overseas breakdown cover is not competitive identicle cover if u search will save u lots spend the time they really do not have members in mind despite ramming the sales of insurance down our letterbox every five minutes. They wont accept their errors and think they are above us. Stay away. From their add on sales at all costs

• Never Claimed

Have you made a claim

Philln's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Had a similar experience. Booked and Paid insurance online quoting a quote I'd had from another company as my best quote. Anyway it turns out that that section was just for quotes from your current insurer . I found this out after phoning for a cover note and was then told they couldn't insure me unless I paid another £400 as that was now the best price they could offer. Needless to say I cancelled and will now go with the original best quote I had . Was very disappointed as you'd expect better from the caravan club.