Beware Of Hidden Charges

• Range available

kittel's review of Motorholme www.motorholme.co.uk

“Beware Of Hidden Charges”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by kittel (1 review written)

Please be careful when booking. The charges afterwards are clearly a vehicle for added income stream for this company. So, on top of the price calculate a hefty surcharge, which could be much higher than our £119 (on top of a hire price of over £3000 for 3 weeks, we had even cleaned the vehicle before return, it was spick and span)

Otherwise, they were very nice to deal with and did a personal service. The vehicle was not in a good state of repair, but I guess at the hight of summer changeover can be very quickly and we were happy to forgive this.

The vehicle was handed clean to us.  Small-print: Prior to hire, they did drop the £3000 charge for any theft or break into the vehicle from the small print after we complained (this was on top of the confusing £1250 statutory charge for damages).

Following the hire you get emailed a hugely long list with possible charges. We ended up paying £119 for a scratch we honestly did not do. This was on a vehicle, which was scuffed, scratched and damaged all around. The left back light had been damaged so badly, I had to replace the break light, but again, I am not too fussy about things like this.

Welshatheart's Response to kittel's Review

Written on: 25/10/2012

Wish I had seen this before we booked, write to watch dog please!