Service rates

Jonno665's review of Tyneside Leisure World

“Service rates”

Written on: 20/08/2016 by Jonno665 (1 review written)

Went the Tyneside leisure to buy some items and asked if the service I booked earlier in the year would be £99 as per previous October rates or the full £159 , I was quite taken aback when the girl on the desk said it would be £208 for a single axle caravan , around 25% increase from last time I told her I would probably look elsewhere she seemed totally disinterested, so I phoned next door and booked the same service at £149 , then rang back to Tyneside leisure to cancel the booked service , asked if I wanted to rebook I said no and reminded her of our conversation she just matter of factly said ok cancelled I don't think they give a hoot

Theleisureworldgroup's Response to Jonno665's Review

Written on: 23/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience. I have forwarded your review to our customer service manager.

If you would like to email me directly regarding your visit to Tyneside, please contact me.

Kind regards