New purchase of our first motorhome

Rye67's review of Emm Bee - www.emm-bee.co.uk

“New purchase of our first motorhome”

Written on: 25/07/2017 by Rye67 (1 review written)

The team at Emmbee are a refreshing change on how to do business with a prospective customer. We had visited their site in Bury and ventured into many of the multitude of vans they have on display at there dealership. We have friends who have motorhomes and we rented one last year for 3 weeks. We felt we had a good idea about what we wanted and finally decided to take the plunge. We met the Director at the NEC last October 2016 and ordered one of the last Burstner Ixeo IT 728Gs he had left for the 2017 sales year. The whole purchasing experience was a pleasure, no pushy salesmen at EmmBee, just good advice, a bit of negotiation and a price we were very happy with. There were a few changes post the order, but these were dealt with without any issues and we were constant visitors to Bury while we waited for our delivery date, every time we were met with a friendly smile and is was no problem for the guys to check where the build was up to even if they new there was no update. As time went by we got more and more excited about our delivery date which unfortunately came and went. I hasten to add this was not EmmBee's fault it was Burstner's, they were falling behind schedule due to the increased demand for their motorhomes. A minor panic was quickly resolved after the person I dealt with quoted a new delivery date a week before we were due to go on holiday, but he confessed the update was done using his mobile phone which typed July when he meant to enter June....! The other sales guys had a good laugh at his expense after my rather curt email was met with his very apologetic reply and the excitement resumed. We took delivery from on 7th July and had a full handover with all systems explained in detail. The wrong date was brought up in conversation again, in the person I dealt with's presence and we all had a laugh at his expense. I write this review after spending a few weeks with our motorhome, the pre-handover work that EmmBee engineers did was not in vain, we have had a shakedown weekend away and had no major problems to report, we now look forward to our main summer holiday to Italy. Special thanks to the person I dealt with, we had many email conversations all of which were replied to very promptly, he ensured the process from start to finish was dealt with in a very professional manner. It has been a pleasure to purchase our motorhome from Emmbee and we have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.