Over the Moon!

• Customer service

badge4715's review of Fords Of Winsford, Cheshire www.fow.co.uk

“Over the Moon!”

Written on: 02/09/2012 by badge4715 (1 review written)

My experience of buying my first car from Fords of Winsford has been an extremely positive one. My partner bought one about a year ago and she highly recommended the service. I liked how no salespeople tried to push a particular car onto you and that you were free to browse the extensive collection without being hassled. I also liked that you could borrow the keys to the cars to get a feel for the interior as well as just looking at the exterior of the vehicles.
I saw the car that I liked fairly instantly and it was just a matter of deciding whether to go ahead with the purchase. The test drive allowed me to get a feel for how the car worked and helped me to make my decision.

The process of purchasing the car was made a very pleasent experience by my sales representative, Malcolm Wilkinson, who made me feel very much at ease throughout the whole process, explaining things to me as we went, making a number of different calculations depending on warranty and other additional products; and explaining the finance to me in plain English.
This is the first car that I have bought on hire purchase and is the first nearly new car that I have bought. Such an expensive purchase could've been quite daunting for me, but Malcolm's humour and down-to-earth attitude made me feel more excited than daunted.

When it came time to drive off with the vehicle, Malcolm demonstrated a number of the key features, so that I was able to leave in my new Vauxhall Insignia a very happy man, confident that I have made the right choice.

I will certainly be recommending Fords of Winsford to friends and colleagues looking for a new car.

• Crewe