Car great, few niggles with experience

• Customer service

annamh's review of CarShop, Doncaster

“Car great, few niggles with experience”

Written on: 23/04/2012 by annamh (2 reviews written)

Called to check was still available, made an appointment, when arrived nobody knew we were coming. We got to a price we were happy, then had to see a “business consultant” to sort out payment, this was all a bit odd and a waste of time in my opinion.
My car hadn’t been prepared when we went to view. I was told on collection it would be up to the showroom standard, it wasn’t ,they’d missed a lot of dust dirt.
There was a fault with electric windows and a broken clip which were pointed out. On collection these problems still existed, as my car was handed over to me. Id travelled 50 miles to buy it, so was told to use a local Halfords autocentre and Car Shop would pick up the bill. This was however inconvenient as I have a small baby, but as Id gone to collect the car I had no choice but to take it. Then problems started with Halfords Autocentre, they were awful initially but the Car shop customer service was excellent, Amanda and Karl helped to get things resolved. I ended up taking my car in 4 times for it finally got fixed.

• Nottingham

Town/City

• Customer service

Doncastercollections's Response to annamh's Review

Written on: 23/04/2012

Good afternoon, many thanks for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent purchase at Car Shop. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you have raised in you review. Our external repair agents are nationwide to cater for customers who are not from the local area and if you have received a less than acceptable level of service I can only apologise on their behalf. Many thanks for your kind comments regarding Amanda and Karl, they will of course be passed on. Car Shop prides itself on delivering a high standard of Customer Service and are pleased you received this. We wish you many happy years of motoring and hope you choose to visit us when you look to purchase your next vehicle.