Turnbull's pull out all the stops

From 1 review

PGDonny's review of Turnbulls Mazda - www.turnbulls-mazda.co.uk

“Turnbull's pull out all the stops”

Written on: 08/06/2016 by PGDonny (1 review written)

I had to take my car in for a repair over the last Bank Holiday weekend. Turnbulls as always pulled out all the stops and had me up and running by the Wednesday afternoon.
I cannot praise the service bay team enough for their work, my car is running superbly once again after I had caused a problem. There is nothing wrong with my Mazda 3, in fact it is the best car that I have had from the 4 that I have purchased from Turnbulls over 12 years. The cars are amazing, the service in the salesroom is superb and in no way pressurised, and for the first time in all those years that I have needed mechanical help, it was provided with a smile and with speed and efficiency. I could not ask for more, and would completely recommend Turnbulls Mazda to anyone purchasing a new or used car.
If you are looking for a reputable firm that deals with customers individually in a manner that makes you feel that you are genuinely important to them, look no further. This is without doubt the very best experience of car buying/servicing that I have ever had in over 43 years of driving.
Thanks to the team and to Turnbulls Mazda for all your help.