Bad if not the worst I have ever used

Canifella's review of Service4Service Ltd - www.service4service.co.uk

“Bad if not the worst I have ever used”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by Canifella (1 review written)

Well lets see, it all sounded very good,they pick the car up and return after service complete.Well lets start with the price £245.00 Ok not bad for a Merc SLK the reason I used this particular service is that they pick up and return as we are both working. Anyway the crunch no record of what work was carried out, no info on what oil was put into car, I asked for the service book to be stamped but on there no record of what was done, I asked for an engine flush and the cooling system to be checked out don't know if it was done the list goes on but I don't want to rattle on all day. I will say that I have contacted the garage used direct and must say they have been helpful could have saved myself a few quid had I done that in the first place, I have to return the car to the Garage because after the service all the ABS and other electronic gadget lights that come up on dash are permanently on and have to be reset with computer so after trying to save time it turns out that I ended up paying two visits to garage myself should have just gone direct and saved myself a £100 or more

• wales

Location

Andrewli's Response to Canifella's Review

Written on: 01/06/2012

My SLK had the wrong fault diagnosis and then they charged twice what the local Mercedes garage would have. Unbeleivable!