Mr Clutch in Tunbridge Wells, Kent

carnut86's review of Mr Clutch Autocentres - www.mrclutch.com

“Mr Clutch in Tunbridge Wells, Kent”

Written on: 27/02/2012 by carnut86 (3 reviews written)

Very Friendly and Helpful, Very EAGER to upsell but as long as you are clued up with cars you will be fine, but this is the same with ALL garages. Be warned that NEW gearbox oil is not included in the price of the clutch kit and labour. But they did a fantastic job from what I can tell so far. And am happy to go back there any time if I need a clutch. Staff are all friendly and most importantly HONEST. Where I say upsell, I mean things that genuinely could do with being done but being pointed out and offer to do the work, This GARAGE does NOT practice the method of CREATING non existent faults.

Please don't judge all Mr Clutch centres by the other Mr Clutch franchises reviews as each Mr Clutch is run as a Franchise by individual owners. And MR CLUTCH in Tunbridge Wells is one of the Good Guys. Lloyd is the owner and I found him more than eager to help every step of the way.

I had a clutch replaced.

The Garage was extremely clean and tidy throughout the day I was there, and the waiting area was clean and VERY Comfortable although there is no drinks machines.

I can't review the toilet as this was out of order at the time I visited.

• Tunbridge Wells