FK Automotive do not reply to phone calls or emails

Garreth Sleigh's review of FK Automotive www.carparts-tuning.co.uk

“FK Automotive do not reply to phone calls or emails”

Written on: 21/12/2012 by Garreth Sleigh (5 reviews written)

FK Automotive sadly seemed to have given up providing customer service of any type. They are happy to take money for payments. However they are unable to them provide any updates, information, tracking details or accurate reports of any type.

We purchased products to be delivered to a customer of ours. The wrong seats were sent. They were the wrong model, the wrong colour and incorrect. FK Automotive did not care and they refuse to collect the products, answer emails or have anything to do with the transaction.

We did want to get several other products from them so put in orders. However there on-line information is incorrect, they are not answering the phones and have not been for the last month. They also do not reply to emails unless they are about new orders and do not seem to care to much about our business.

Sadly we have decided not to deal with FK Automotive any more because of the vast number of complications we seem to get using them.

Theukisfubar's Response to Garreth Sleigh's Review

Written on: 24/02/2013

FK diabolical I ordered two tool chest both had suffered damage in transit, 30 emails trying to get them to send prepaid lables. Got the lables sent them back they was signed for three days after I sent them, but still no refund. Another 30 odd emails, they now say they haven't received them?. The man who emailed last said we have no news for you stop sending e mails.

Carmykalmeida's Response to Garreth Sleigh's Review

Written on: 13/05/2014

I recently purchased some parts and am still waiting for a reply. I hope I don't have to take further steps to sort such out?
Should I start with consumer complaints Europe or The European business monitor?