Happy Car Shopping

From 1 review

JodieWhite's review of Automobile

“Happy Car Shopping ”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by JodieWhite (1 review written)

I had just bought a Honda CRV a month back from privatefleet.com.au – and I would be honest – I had a wonderful experience. There is a short 30 second enquiry form, where you are just supposed to enter the customer details and the preferred vehicle details and submit it. They called back within a few hours and helped me through the entire car buying procedure.

I then took the car for a spin and that’s it! - The rest was taken care of by the amazing staff at privatefleet. Privatefleet even orders the vehicle in your behalf! It just takes a few days for them to get your car delivered- it’s a great thing they do – they will keep you updated with the estimated delivery time etc.

And since I’m a member of the benefits program- I get free roadside assistance, automotive helpline and incentive program. Thank you private fleet: a big shout out to the entire team.