New Car even with bad or poor credit.

1 Bell Parade, Glebe Way, West Wickham, BR4 0RH
  • Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

darkreptile's review of Wheels4Sure - www.wheels4sure.com

“New Car even with bad or poor credit.”

Written on: 26/11/2012 by darkreptile (0 reviews written)

Visit www.wheels4sure.com

2008 was a year of turbulence for most people, me included. I had a 999 credit score, employed 15 people and was doing quite well. In 2008 when all hell broke loose I lost my business, lost the family, and lost my income.

For the first time in my life I found myself on the dole queue. It took 2 years to get back to being employed, you don't have to use much of your imagination to know that my credit score fell below 400 for the first time ever. This year my car gave up on me and I needed to replace it fast- as I use my car for family and work errands. Searched through the web and applied to a few places only to be told, either no or given rates that were not even advertised on the sites.

But then I read in the papers about wheels4sure.com, checked their website-seems straight forward I thought. So I applied, within 24 hours I was told I was accepted, I kept asking the consultant if he was sure, are there any hidden fees or clauses etc. He said with wheels4sure what you see on our website is what you get nothing more nothing less. I picked up my brand new car at the advertised monthly payment and it has been four months now- no surprises, no hidden fees, just one regular monthly payment.

I highly recommend that you weigh the option between buying a high mileage used car from elsewhere as opposed to owning a brand new car with manufacturers warranty and peace of mind. After all the last thing you want when you have bad credit is unscheduled bills, best to get one fixed payment so you can budget easily. As my nan would say don't be penny wise and pound foolish! I hope this helps.

• Fixed Payments

Payment Type

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Blabbyfun's Response to darkreptile's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

"I picked up my brand new car at the advertised monthly payment". You didn't say anything about a deposit..did you have to pay it and if so did you save up for it?

www.wheels4sure.com